This describes a classic Viennese breakfast. And of course, it's also a little bit more. Fabulous breakfast, great breakfast, best breakfast – you will find numerous comments like these in our guestbook. This is praise that we are admittedly quite proud of. From the beginning, we have believed that a good day starts with a good breakfast. Therefore, this is an essential aspect for us. The high quality of the products and a large selection are important. Culinary delights and a feast for the eyes: enjoy your morning at a stylishly decorated table with excellent service.
- Home made Cakes & croissants, rolls, and several different types of home made bread
- Breakfast coffee, "melange", cappuccino, espresso, caffè latte, hot chocolate, and Ronnefeldt teas from the samovar
- Delicious Viennese jam specialties from Staud's, honey, cereals, nuts, dried fruit, home made Bircher Muesli, yogurts
- Fruits, vegetables and fresh fruit salad
- A tasty selection of traditional Austrian sausages and hams as well as salmon
- Mouth-watering types of cow, goat, and sheep cheeses
- Upon request, egg dishes and omelets prepared à la minute as well as a glass of Prosecco
Our breakfast begins at 7:00 am. From Monday to Friday, the buffet is open until 10:30 am and on Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays until 11 am. For an earlier departure, we are happy to pamper you with an "early-bird breakfast package". We will arrange a packed breakfast according to your requests. It will be available for you on your departure day at the reception desk.
After spending a week in Hotel Das Tyrol we had the feeling that we spent the full week in a luxurious art gallery. We loved every minute of our stay.
- Barzilay & Albag from Israel -