Let’s start the new year with 20 percent discount on our room rates. We are looking forward to your booking! Promocode: 2020
In the quiet winter months Vienna shows a completely different side. It's a wonderful way to rediscover the city without the crowds and take advantage of the city's cultural highlights. More than 100 museums with exciting permanent and special exhibitions attract people from all over the world. Music and theater lovers will be thrilled by the offer - not only by the big players such as the Vienna State Opera, and the Musikverein, but also by the many smaller venues and productions that are in no way inferior in their quality. And for everyone else, the Vienna Ice World on Rathausplatz or a visit to the Ice Skating Club offer plenty of programs.
Also for a shoppingspree this is the right time! Whether you want to treat yourself or your loved ones, take advantage of the great sale offers and the new spring collection. With our optimal location right at the beginning of Mariahilfer Straße, the longest shopping street in Austria, with the boutiques and local heroes in the 6th and 7th district as well as the traditional shops in the 1st district, we are sure you will find everything you need. And with our à la carte breakfast, you can start the day full of energy.
And what would be more typical for Vienna than its traditional balls. Vienna's ball season offers more than 2,000 hours of dancing. Since the Congress of Vienna, the city of waltz has been famous for its legendary balls. This year we have planned something special for our guests who are visiting Vienna to attend a ball. With our Ball Package start the evening in the right manner with a glass of Champagne at our bar before you make your way to the ball. And for you to dance until the early hours of the morning, we serve you our late riser breakfast until 11:30.
- Special exhibition Caravaggio & Bernini
- Arnulf Rainer. A tribute (until 19.01.2020)
- A Passion For Drawing. The Guerlain Collection from the Centre Pompidou (until 26.01.2020)
- Wilhelm Leibl (from 31.01.2020)
- Cézanne, Matisse, Hodler. The Hahnloser Collection (from 22.02.2020)
- Walter Pichler. Old figure (until 9.2.2020)
- Master of the Mondsee (from 7.2.2020)
- Renate Bertlmann. Carlone Contemporary (from 20.2.2020)
- Vienna 1900: The Dawn of Modernism
- Richard Gerstl. Inspiration - Legacy (until 20.1.2020)
- German Expressionism. The collection Bragllia and
Johenning (until 20.4.2020)
"Staff was very nice, breakfast is close to perfection."
belluff, TripAdvisor, 2019