Hotel Das Tyrol is a 4-star hotel of an exclusive 5-star luxury level. The rooms are bright and have much common such as the refined technical details with environmental aspects in mind and a lot of indirect lighting. Five of our 30 rooms are equipped with a bathtub, and the others have a spacious walk-in shower. There is also a SuitePad in each room. This tablet is your electronic room directory and brochure with all hotel information, insider tips, and restaurant recommendations. Of course, you can also surf the web, play games, and read newspapers.
Our amenities rival any five star hotel. All our rooms are equipped with a couch with a coffee table, herringbone parquet flooring, rugs, minibar, Smart TV and built-in Nespresso machine. The lamps are from the Italian design company Oasis, the box spring beds have Treca mattresses and a headboard with hand-embroidered leather from France. The design on the leather reappears on the silently closing room door, handmade by our carpenter.
All rooms have marble bathrooms. Most offer a spacious walk-in shower, five are equipped with bathtubs, all have heated towels, a Dyson hairdryer, an illuminated mirror and plenty of space for cosmetic products.
In each room you can find a Suitepad, a tablet with all the hotel information, insider tips and restaurant recommendations. You can also use it to surf the internet, play games and read newspapers.
- Rooms with refined technical details
- Sophisticated designer lamps from Italy
- Box-spring beds with Treca mattresses and hand-stitched leather from France on the headboard
- Small living area with stylish couch and decorative rug
- Nespresso coffee maker with capsules
- Flat-screen smart TV with Netflix as well as Amazon Prime (with own subscription)
- Mini bar
- Marble baths with spacious walk-in showers
- Cozy bathrobes and slippers
- Towel heater, Dyson hair dryer, lit make-up mirror, and plenty of counter space