The time will come on May 1, 2018: we probably won’t need excavators but nonetheless, no stone will be left unturned. The rooms, the bar, the reception area – we are extensively renovating everything. Then, awaiting you in September will be a 4-star hotel of an exclusive 5-star luxury level.
We believe that space is created by light, and we have dedicated considerable attention to this theme. Indirect, direct, soft, subtle, and colorful – the atmosphere of our rooms is determined by sophisticated lighting accents. The rooms are decorated in taupe and nuances between dark orange and terracotta. Rooms include exquisite designer lamps from Italy, box-spring beds with Treca mattresses, and hand-stitched leather from France on the headboard. In all rooms, there is a small living area with stylish couch and a decorative rug made of fleece. Along with an Illy coffee maker with coffee pods, each room has a mini bar and smart TV with Bose speakers. The room and bath are separated by satin glass. Almost all marble bathrooms are equipped with a spacious walk-in shower and have a heated towel rack, a Dyson hair dryer, a large, lit make-up mirror, and plenty of shelf space.
The entrance and lobby merge into a cozy lounge. Grouped around oval tables are couches and armchairs in red velvet – this is Wiener Werkstätte at its best. With their gold tone, the curtains create a sense of harmony. At the reception desk, gold leaf meets Calacatta marble – a sophisticated combination that showcases the unparalleled artwork of Attila Adorjan.
For the former breakfast room, a new era has begun both conceptually and design-wise. In the future, breakfast will be served à la minute and à la carte. In the afternoon, we will pamper you with fresh coffee and cake. Awaiting you in the evening are cocktails and snacks at the bar. “Bartender of the year” winner, Hubert Peter, is responsible for the bar, and Lucas Steindorfer is in charge of the kitchen and breakfast concept – Hubert and Lucas are the star duo from the restaurant “Rien”.
This bar is no conventional hotel bar. It is rather an extended living room of host Helena Ramsbacher. A lot of velvet, a lot of leather, exclusive Wittmann furniture, and French curtains. A touch of Baroque meets casual laissez-faire – a beautiful concept in red and gold. Here, style and opulence go hand in hand and create the perfect ambiance for enjoying yourself and spending time together.
- Rooms with refined technical details
- Sophisticated designer lamps from Italy
- Box-spring beds with Treca mattresses and hand-stitched leather from France on the headboard
- Small living area with stylish couch and decorative rug
- Incl. Illy coffee maker with coffee pods
- Incl. mini bar and smart TV with Bose speakers
- Marble baths with spacious walk-in shower
- Towel heating rack, Dyson hair dryer, lit make-up mirror, and plenty of shelf space
- Entrance and lobby with furniture by Wiener Werkstätte
- Reception area with gold leaf and Calacatta marble
- Breakfast à la minute and à la carte
- Coffee and cake in the afternoon
- Cocktails and snacks at the bar in the evening